Because our process works.
Intelligent Search By Design. The research driven sourcing of targeted candidates from specific companies and proprietary networks, executed by professional consultants who fully understand the client's needs, is a time proven way of resourcing your business efficiently and effectively. Godot Consulting Group has the expertise, people, and experience to make this so. Our position scope is entry-level to executive, and our network extends nationwide. We specialize in adapting to the swings and cycles in our core industries, staying ahead of the curve, so our clients always have access to the best candidates available.
Godot Consulting Group's focus and dedication to your industry, whether it be in Real Estate, Title, Escrow & Mortgage, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Legal or Technology, allows us tailor a recruiting plan that is both efficient and effective. Each division within our Group makes it their business to understand your business. Our innovative recruiting methods ensure access to the best professionals available. We work in conjunction with our clients to understand their business goals as well as their current and future resourcing needs in order to deliver tailored resourcing strategies for the recruitment of highly specialized, highly skilled personnel. With a robust infrastructure and access to leading edge technologies, used in coordination with our broad resources, we have the ability to provide a level of service to our clients that not only meets their expectations but exceeds them. We understand your business. We understand you.
Godot Consulting Group has built and maintained long-term relationships with clients, enabling us better to understand and then service their needs. Our commitment has three key elements:
- To provide the right candidate at the right time for the right position
- To build sound, long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with both candidates and clients
- To deliver the same standards of service to clients and candidates that they themselves would apply in their own relationships
We welcome discussions regarding your resourcing needs and consider all communications with clients as exclusively confidential. You can speak with a consultant at any time by calling 708-646-4395 or, if you prefer, by emailing your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full personal briefing session between consultant and client
- Preparation of job and candidate profiles providing definition and clarity
- Proactive research of companies, competitors, associations and networks to identify qualified candidates
- Positive identification of otherwise unobtainable candidates ("not in the market")
- Pre-verification of candidate interest, suitability and competence for the role
- Active promotion of client company to individuals and the marketplace
- Shortlist of more than one candidate to give value, choice and benchmarking throughout the decision making process
- Monitoring, communication, and negotiation support throughout the confirmation process
- Market knowledge made available to client at the end of the process
- Speed, certainty, efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Payment only upon successful candidate placement
- Guarantees on candidates placed of up to 180 days
- Periodic QC check ups to ensure our candidates live up to or exceed your expectations
Specializing in Banking and Finance positions, this division enjoys client relationships across the Investment, Private and Corporate banking communities, where our clients range from boutique firms to Fortune 500 Corporations.We have an unrivalled track record in Banking & Financial recruitment coupled with a comprehensive and continuously expanding network/database of candidates coast to coast.
Godot's efforts are focused precisely on providing a highly professional, quality driven service aimed at delivering consistent results for both candidates and clients alike. Our expertise covers, but is not limited to:
- Investment Management / Hedge Funds
- Consumer Financial Services
- Debt and Credit markets
- Equity Markets
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Private Equity / Venture Capital Private
- Banking / Wealth Management
- Transaction, Financial and Operational Services
Godot's Insurance division has been the fastest growing segment of our Group for three consecutive years. Our success has hinged on our ability to adapt to the very different recruiting needs of the Insurance industry year after year. Our clients might be some of the largest providers in the country or smaller, independent agencies and brokers. Godot serves the Insurance industry in all areas of sales and marketing, field distribution, advanced sales support, private client services, senior management, brokerage, accounting, underwriting, claims, actuarial, and legal.
Our specialties include:
- Property and Casualty
- Commercial and Personal Lines
- Life and Disability
- Individual and Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Workers' Compensation
- HMO, PPO, IPO and other Managed Care lines
Godot's Legal division recruits top personnel at all levels, from equity partners through to legal executives and paralegals. At Godot we understand the importance of recruitment in the legal market place. The long-term viability for any legal practice lies in optimizing its financial strength by recruiting the right perfomers at the right level. Godot has helped achieve this for law firms of all sizes, from large commercial firms to smaller general practices.
- Financial Services
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- Practice Areas
- General Counsel
- Corporate & Commercial
- Compliance & Privacy
- Litigation Management
- Estates & Trusts
- Tax & Government
How Are We Different?
- All fees are contingent on Godot CG finding the right candidate. You pay nothing unless we deliver.
- OPTION #1: 20% of annual salary with a 90 day replacement guarantee.
- OPTION #2: 25% of annual salary with a 180 day replacement guarantee.
- Commission Only Sales: A flat fee between 5k-15k (90/180 replacement guarantee) negotiated on a case by case basis with respect to market size, prior/projected production, and product price point.
- National Contracts/Fortune 500: If you are putting together a list of preferred national vendors or need information for an upcoming RFP, please contact us at email@example.com